Check you version of ComOS on the Pm25s.  One version of ComOS causes
it to build acct packets to available memoryn if the accounting server
does not properly acknowledge them.  This happened me with my PM4 and
Radiator when I hadn't got it logging to MySQL just right.
My PM crashed really hard.  either fix your accounting or upgrade your ComOS
(perhaps).

Paul.