I put myself on the email list and will be getting at least two pairs of
these for sure! Not that I really need them so much, but just for putting
that money up for their effort, it's a good effort and I don't want things
like this to go away. I suppose one pair will replace the thumbies that
came stock on the Appaloosa. Not that I have any problems with them, but
the new Silver 2's will be a nice upgrade, and the old ones will trickle
onto my station bike. The other pair of Silver 2's? For display purposes
until a use comes along.

Bill in Westchester, NY