Max, I understand your frustration that you were led to believe there were no
more smalls in the pipeline and that changed, but I don't think it's reasonable
to infer that folks there knew more were and didn't tell you. They could have
easily taken your money as a pre-order for one like I did with the Cheviot that
I waited 3 months for. I also don't think they would have advised to buy a
different size that wouldn't be good for you. It sounds to me like you got the
information they had on hand that day, then made a purchase decision on a
different size on your own.