Joe, the sizing decision was made at the shop, at the time of the visit, as a
sub-optimal but workable, pros outweighing the cons, given the options on hand.
I paid for it as a full bike at that time.

To the other point about them not knowing more tandems were en route — kind of
part of the issue / symptom of causes underlying the periodic need for
bailouts. But they’re doing creative stuff in a very tough business, and
they’re good people, so they’re getting my support. Both my money and my
word-of-mouth recommendations.

Anyhow, I’m quite happy with the tandem, but if anyone has a Sage size Small to
trade for my Orange size Medium, let me know! :-)

- Max in A2