Long story short. About ten years ago I was just learning and searching the
web for information on Touring / Commuting bikes and came across this.

http://www.etherfarm.com/synapse/archives/i_want_to_ride_my_bicycle/

I fell in love with the XO-1 on first site. That lead me to the bobish
biking mail list and the history of Bridgestone and Mr. Petersons
influence. Still remember the day I first saw the orange XO-1 on the site I
posted above.