> My 2 meter link on my repeater is causing TVI. This happens only
> on cable ch 18 on Charter Cable here in Yakima, WA. Any one have
> any ideas? This is only on the houses, say with-in 1/2 mile.

Sounds like the cable chanel 18 is using frequencies in the 2 meter band.
Have everyone that is having trouble with the chanel to call the cable
company  and tell them to clean up their act.  Their shielding has too much
leakage in it.  It could be caused by some not using shielded cable in a
house .  I was doing the same thing using 10 watts on the 220 mhz band here
on one of the movie chanels when cable first came around.
It is the cable TV peoples problem not yours.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: