Is there just an issue with where its going to be located then? (I.E. site, cvs/svn location and distribution directories)? I'm very unfamiliar with the Incubator and its policies so excuse my naivety. Once a project has graduated via Vote, is there a process for its "migration"? I think this was possibly Roberts point.

-Mark

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

jaxme would have been out of incubation by now but there are some major
hassles with procedure.

No, there was a vote taken.  It was then redone a day later in a public
forum.  Hardly a major hassle, nor a significant delay.

        --- Noel

-- Mark Diggory Software Developer Harvard MIT Data Center http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu