FTR, I tried to apply the patch referenced in Lukasz' email to
redirectingformplugin, but as I was doing that, I realized I don't know where
SCRIPT_PATH is supposed to come from.  It's not a CGI or WSGI envvar as far as I
can tell and it's not in wsgiorg.routing_args either.  Is it supposed to be
SCRIPT_NAME?

I also took a look at FriendlyRedirectingFormPlugin.  FTR, I intend to add some
facility to who in the near future that makes it possible to log a user out
without necessarily displaying the challenge form (by maybe allowing the app to
return a 403 Forbidden, which would "forget" credentials but just display the
body of the page returned without actually invoking any challenger).  For this
reason, I think FriendlyRedirectingFormPlugin should probably remain part of
r.what until we figure that out.  Hopefully that's OK.

- C