Does resin support this... and if so... can someone point me in the
right direction.  If not... does anyone recommend another database
connection pooling api which does support this?

I have found myself in a situation where I need to create my database
connection pools in code at runtime not based on the resin.conf.  I want
to be able to pool my connections, but there are too many potential
database/user combinations to manage configuring all of them in the

thanks in advance for any help you are able to supply.