-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Kreiser
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 1:11 PM
To: Resin Group
Subject: [Resin-interest] Runtime creation of database connections pools

Does resin support this... and if so... can someone point me in the
right direction.  If not... does anyone recommend another database
connection pooling api which does support this?

I have found myself in a situation where I need to create my database
connection pools in code at runtime not based on the resin.conf.  I want

to be able to pool my connections, but there are too many potential
database/user combinations to manage configuring all of them in the
resin.conf.

thanks in advance for any help you are able to supply.