On Sep 24, 2007, at 7:36 AM, Eric Kreiser wrote:

> Should I take it from the silence from caucho... that this is not
> something they want to support?

It's essentially http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=1932

But I'm not exactly sure how we want to support it, and it's a little
large of a change to fit into 3.1.3 .

Currently, you can use

   com.caucho.sql.DatabaseManager.findDatabase(String driver, String
url);

which will give you a pooled DataSource, but it's not currently
possible to set any configuration items (other than the driver and
url, of course.)

-- Scott