On Sep 24, 2007, at 8:14 AM, Eric Kreiser wrote:

I understand about the scope of the change for 3.1.3... but for the record, I would love to see it make 3.1.4 :-)

Speaking of 3.1.3... is there an ETA?

The target is two weeks from now (we had a two week delay due to php6/ i18n issues). We're working on QA/regressions, so any new features and most open bugs will wait for Resin 3.1.4.

-- Scott