Hi all,

I've deployed an EJB in my resin server following the guide provided in
the installation (resin 3.1.2)... it works fine trying to execute the
EJB from the servlet deployed in the same machine... but I want to
execute the EJB from a stand alone java client... and I cant... actually
I cannot find how to configure my java client to find the initial context...

the testing code I wrote is the following, but obviously is not complete.

    public static void main(String[] args) throws NamingException {
        Object obj =
        EmpleoRemoto hello =
(EmpleoRemoto)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(obj, EmpleoRemoto.class);
        Boolean result = hello.invalidaCacheMaestras();

Any idea/documentation/tutorial about this??

Thanks a lot,