Scott Ferguson wrote:
> I thought #2410 was different.  If the watchdog-port is the same for
> several instances (or unset) it was possible for a server to get
> stuck, so you couldn't start or stop it.  Since that would be an
> annoying situation, I'd like to track that down an fix it.

Ok, here is a scenario:  User A and user B have their files hidden from
each other (as in chmod go-r).
User A starts Resin, thereby starting the watchdog.
User B tries to start its own Resin instance, which fails, because the
(already running) watchdog cannot see the files owned by B.  Instead B
gets an error message saying something like "No such file or directory:
/home/B/web/conf/resin.conf"

-Knut