Hi Scott,

Yes, we plan to run each user with separate JVM's.  That seems to be half of
the battle for us.  The other issue that we are facing is users
reading/manipulating files at will on the server.  Because we are using it
in and ISP environment we have a lot of potential for malicious code.  I am
not 100% sure that separating the JVM will handle all possibilities for
security issues?  Do you think that this would be enough?  I need to do more
research about ALL of the security loopholes with Java that I need to be
concerned with.

I think that it will be best to CHROOT resin.  I don't know about this as I
have not attempted it.  I am very concerned that a user can read the groups
file, passwd file, hosts file etc with Java IO.  I appreciate your help as
I'm struggling to find the right answer.

Thanks,

Joey

  _____