Hi Jeff,

I just had another thought that might be effecting your war file
deployment.  Have you declaree any dependency injection / CanDI into
your resin.xml or resin-web.xml files?  For example:

http://www.caucho.com/resin-4.0/examples/ioc-binding/index.xtp

When I upgraded our Web sites from resin 3.0.x to resin 4.x, I had a lot
of problems with this until I made changes to my Java classes.  Resin
would fail silently, i.e., it never produced any errors even when
logging was set to the finest level.  Resin would appear to start, but
nothing was loaded or deployed.

The culprit was declaring / using static method calls as my services and
beans.

Keith