Hi Partner,
I have .Net Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is avaiable
please inform me ASAP.

Role : .Net Developer
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6+ months

*Need someone local to OH.*
*F2F is Mandatory.*
*
*
*
*

Experience utilizing ASP.Net web forms as a .Net Web Developer

Required

5

Years

Experience with .Net utilizing C sharp C#

Required

5

Years

Experience with SQL Server Database design and development including
optimization of queries, creating tables

Required

5

Years

Experience with data conversoin to SQL server

Required

2

Years

Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) developing and securing
WCF

Required

2

Years

Experience utilizing Visual Studio 2010 or later version

Required

2

Years

Experience understanding of N-Tier environments as it relates to
development and deployment

Required

1

Years

Experience understanding code repository strategies code promotion
strategies and recovery using TFS

Required

1

Years

Experience implementing Asynchronous JavaScript, Jquery and XML (AJAX)
enable controls within ASP.Net web apps

Required

2

Years

Experience implementing and configuring Microsoft Enterprise Library for
auditing logging and data access

Required

2

Years