Hi Partner,
I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

*Role : Java Developer*
*Location : Louisville, KY*
*Duration : 6+ months*
*Rate : $45-48/hr on C2C*

*Also this person will have to do a onsite interview in Louisville, KY.*

*Job Description:*

Responsible for Java/J2EE/J2SE application development supporting business
objectives while providing expertise in software development lifecycle
phases from concept and design to testing.

Analyzes, designs and builds component-based applications in a Web/internet
delivery environment, including application layer, design pattern /
modeling techniques, component and object-oriented design, complex
algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to application integration.

Works on new and existing applications along with enhancements web sites,
web applications, and infrastructure.

Performs hands-on coding, mentor junior developers and assists in
architecting web content solutions. Good skills in working with customers
and various business support areas.

Expertise in server-side web presentation technologies.

*Desirable Experience:*

· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related
discipline is required or equivalent work experience and technical training.

· 4 or more years of Java experience in application design, software
development, maintenance and delivery with at least 2 years with
application servers; e.g. J2EE Application Server; IBM Websphere, Tomcat,
BEA Weblogic, Apache, JBOSS, or Resin.

· Front End Development experience e.g. HTML5,Java Server Pages, Java
Script (jQuery)

· Minimum of 3 years technical work experience in a team environment as a
programmer.

· Strong experience with Design patterns, Web architecture and Web design
and development tools and languages, e.g. JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets,
Javabeans/EJBs, Perl, UNIX, C, JMS, JavaScript, SOAP, XML/XSLT/FOP, HTML,
Struts 1.x , Spring 3.2 JUnit, ANT, Source Code Control, JINI, JAAS.

· Strong relational database experience (DB2/UDB, Sybase, SQL, Oracle
8i/9i/10g/11i). Strong background working in distributed UNIX environments.

· Experience designing N-tiered applications, with multi-tier architecture
and production Internet architectures.

· Strong experience developing and implementing highly complex technical
solutions in a J2EE web environment.

· Superior organizational and time management skills.

· Excellent written and verbal communication skills

* **Highly desirable:*

o Rapid applications development or extreme programming experience

o Test Driven development (TDD)

o Experience with HP Non-Stop SQL/MP

o Sun Certified Developer for Java 2 Platform

o Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform

o Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services

o JavaScript Development Certified Professional

o Java Development Certified Professional

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026