Hi Partner,
I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is avaible
please inform me ASAP.

Role : Java Develolper
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6+ months

*Residency Status: US Citizen, permanent resident, Green Card (no H1B)
Skype ID: include in email
Availability: include in email*

Qualifications (Required):

. Experience with *Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)* is
. Experience with *Java Authentication* and *Authorization Service*
. Experience with *LDAP* is preferred
. Experience with *Oracle Database (10g and 11g)*
. Strong to expert skills using: *SQL/HTML/DOM/CSS/JavaScript/XSLT*.
Experience in *HTML5 and CSS3* a huge plus.
. Solid Experience with *AJAX* and *JavaScript* frameworks like *jQuery*,
*YUI, Sencha or Dojo*.
. Ability to create *intuitive, user-friendly, and visually appealing**
**web pages or interfaces*.
. Strong command of *web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser**
. Experience with *MVC framework*
. Programming in a *Java EE environment with JSP/Servlets *
. Experience with *JSTL and custom tag libraries*
*. At least 5+ years of experience in *Object Oriented Programming**
. At least 5+ years of experience with *OO programming in JavaScript.*
. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent work experience
. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in *Java*.
. Ability to solve problems and offer solutions within a team.
. Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all
phases of software development: *requirements, design, development,
testing, **and delivery. *
. Ability to validate software requirements through iterative design
sessions with business analysts and SMEs.

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina