Hi Partner,
I have Java Developer position for your consulltant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : Java Developer
Location : Phoenix AZ
Duration : 8+ months with possible extension upto 2 years

*We are looking for Green Card and US Citizens local to Phoenix, AZ.*
*They must have extremely strong communication skills (9/10 or better) and
be good with Java/J2EE and Spring.*

Job Qualifications:

. 5-7+ years professional hands on software development experience, of
which 5+ years is specifically utilizing Java and 5+ years of high-volume
applications/systems experience.

. Expert in Java technology

. Expert in building Web Applications using *Spring, MVC and Java*. This
position is all web based development

. In-depth knowledge of *object-oriented methodologies and design patterns*

. Experience with *Spring DI and MVC (1+ years)*

. Experience with *subversion, maven, CXF, gemfire*

Desired: MULE, Apache CXF, SQL, PostScript, Jenkins, Maven

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina