I answered my own questions from some experimentation.  Snapshots are lost
when transferring StorageSets.  But now I realize that the bigger problem is
that if I create CD-ROMs for the client, they can't be read without a CD-R
unit, which the client doesn't have.  I'm now wondering what the best way is
of reclaiming the $600 invested in Jaz cartridges.  Perhaps I should do a
restore and burn the restored files onto CDs?  I would lose snapshots, but
that would have been the case anyway if I have preserved the StorageSets
during the transfer.

Any suggestions out there?

Phil Geller
WorkingMacs