My favorite solution to Thomas' problem below is to set the Backup Server
script to back up notebooks every 12 hours (or 8, or 13, etc.), instead of
the default, once daily. This way it's automatic, and there's no need to
mess around with Apple Scripts.

Otherwise, for manual setting of the Back Me Up ASAP option, I like Ryan La
Riviere's suggestion of using the Retrospect Client Control Strip menu.

Hope this helps!

Eric Ullman
Dantz Development

Thomas Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked: