Hi,

Is there a way to applescript the Retrospect control panel?

What I need to do is to be able to simply run a script that would do the following
manual items.

Open Retrospect Control Panel
Click on Preferences
Click on Schedule
Click on ASAP
Close all down.

This is a pain to do manually.  Or am I missing something?

Issue is that when I come in with my powerbook at 4pm on one day, by backup gets run.
The next day I come in a 9am, but it doesn't get run until 4pm which may be too late.
I need to run it when I come in each morning.

Thanks
*               Apple Solution Expert Member                *
*                Apple Product Professional                 *
*          Apple Developer Connection Select Member         *
* Thomas Myers,                  | MAILTO:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* ITA,Inc.                       | http://www.itainc.com    *
* 1250 Scottsville Road, Ste 2   | Phone: (716) 328-7380    *
* Rochester, New York 14624-5757 | FAX:   (716) 328-8269    *