Actually, what would be perhaps easiest in Tom's situation is to put the
"Back Me Up ASAP" script in the Startup Items folder. No muss, no fuss. Even
when he started up when not connected to the network it would run, but I
don't believe it would hurt anything. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

  Scott Ponzani
  Communications Coordinator
  Christian Academy in Japan