Our nonprofit company has just purchased Retrospect for Workgroups to backup
our Filemaker Pro databases, financial data, and the companies computers.  I
know that in order to backup the database it must first be shut down and I
read about the suggested AppleScript in the manual that is supposed to do
this.  My questions are these, first, has anyone used these and do they work
as expected? Second, (now here is the really dumb part) not only am I new to
Retrospect, but also relatively new to the Mac world (I have worked with PCs
for many years), where do I put this AppleScript and how do I trigger it
from within Retrospect?

Thanks for the help and thanks for not laughing!

Stiles Watson