you can run Applescript from one mac to another. Turn on Program Linking
in the File Sharing control panel on the FileMaker server, then you can
have Retrospect call the script and the script call FileMaker and tell
it to quit.

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*