Another _very_ useful and important routine to run is to set up a timed script
in FileMaker that does a save as of the database(s).  This ensures that there is an
inert copy of the database that Retrospect can backup safely and a emergency
copy available to use if a crash renders the original unusable.

Cheers,

Erik Ableson