I promised an update on Retrospect over my 10Base-T network. In a word:
slow. I don't have the exact figures with me, but we're peaking at about
60 MB/min. over 10Base-T ethernet. The good news is that's really all you
can expect from 10Base-T -- and most of the Macs at home don't support
100Base-T. The bad news is it takes an awfully long time to back up
several GB of data over 10Base-T.

I guess I'll be putting a 10/100 switch on my wish list for the home
network. ;-)

Dan Knight, information systems manager       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baker Book House Company                 <http://www.bakerbooks.com>
6030 East Fulton                                   616-676-9185 x146
Ada, Michigan 49301                                 fax 616-676-9573

 - Macintosh: Love bug resistant, always Y2K ready