>Does anyone have experience with the VXA autoPAK system?  If so, how has it
>performed for you?
>Thank you for any feedback.  :-)
>

>Sincerely,
>
>Robert Cooper
>MIS Director
>Renaissance TTP, Inc.

Not exactly your answer, but Yes, I DO have an autopak.  I'm TRYING to run
it off an Apple Mac G4 (OS 9.0.4)  but the G4 doesn't see the damn thing!!
What server type are you (looking to) running it from?

Mark Witrylak
Computer Support Team

Ysgol Seicoleg                                  School of Pyschology
Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor                         University of Wales, Bangor
Adeilad Brigantia                               The Brigantia Building
Ffordd Penrallt                                 Penrallt Road (Off College Rd)
Bangor                                          Bangor
Gwynedd LL57 2AS                                Gwynedd LL57 2AS
Cymru                                           Wales

ffon:   01248 388214                            Tel: 01248 388214
ffacs:  01248 382599                            Fax: 01248 382599