From: Edmund A. Hintz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 2:57 PM
To: retro-talk
Subject: Re: Difference Between v4 & v5 [addendum]

     I hope I'm just paranoid. I did live through the dark days of
Amelio, and maybe I'm too sensitive because of it. I *like* Retrospect on
the Mac, which is why I get so worked up over the possibility of its
demise. My company has a sizeable investment in Retrospect, as do I
personally, which is why these events worry me. I will continue to wait
patiently, as I have for some time now, for substantial proof of the
Dantz commitment to it's existing Mac base. PLEASE, Dantz, throw us a
bone, something tangible like a beta release, and prove me wrong.

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."