Hi Ed:

We've got a great road-map for the Mac products, and we're very committed to
them and the Macintosh market. Mac OS X is clearly a major opportunity, and
we look at its potential with a certain glee. I think Mac OS X is going to
mark the real marketshare turning point for Apple.

We also know we're finally going to get some competition, and we welcome it.
But it also means we need to be at least a little bit strategic about what
we disclose!

Don't think we're neglecting the Mac, now or later. We're not, and we won't.
Period.

Larry Zulch
President & CEO

PS: We made it through Apple's rough times relatively unscathed solely on
Mac revenue. I'm convinced it was because of the passion of the userbase.
Hell, it sure wasn't because Apple was helping at that point. So thank you!