Sorry to bother the list with this, but I need some recommendations
for a CDR or CDRW SCSI drive that works with Retrospect Express on a
mac. I checked the supported devices list on the Dantz site but
unfortunately it doesn't really help since (for example) QPS (make of
the Que drive) seem to be using totally different part numbers than
what Dantz is using. Either that or Dantz doesn't support any
currently shipping QPS drives... Or, for example if I look in the
MacWarehouse or APS catalogs they don't specify part numbers or OEM
mechanism part numbers so I have no idea how to reference that item
with what's on the approved list.

Anyway... this is for a 7100/80 so I'm stuck with SCSI (no nubus USB
or Firewire cards).

I'm interested in the QPS CD-RW 6x4x24, external SCSI or APS CD-RW
8x8x24 SCSI Pro2 but don't know if either one works with Retro
Express... and I'm totally open to any suggestions even if these do
work with it.

Thanks in advance,
-Greg Morin
--

Gregory Morin, Ph.D.  ~~~~~~~Research Director~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seachem Laboratories, Inc.      www.seachem.com     888-SEACHEM