I am trying to archive files (mostly powerpoint) from the server to a
cd.  The data contained is highly confidential.  I was wondering if
Retrospect is capable of password protecting files during an archive
process.  What I am hoping to find is that once the files are archived,
to open the files, you must know the password.  If Retrospect does not
have these capabilities, is there any other programs available to do
this?  Setup:  Blue and White G3, Retrospect 4.2, lots of RAM, up to date
firmware.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sara McGill
http://www.mcelfish.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]