Greg Morin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:

>Sorry to bother the list with this, but I need some recommendations
>for a CDR or CDRW SCSI drive that works with Retrospect Express on a

I recently bought an external SCSI Yamaha CDRW 8824. It works just
fine with Retrospect Express 4.3. It also does a good job of burning
music CDRs (50 so far, with only one coaster). I recommend it highly.

If you get this model, be sure to update the version of toast that
comes with it, and also run the firmware update from Yamaha.

Gordon Vickrey