Hi,

thanks for your email. Yes its a total of 6-8gb for all dtp machines - i am
deliberately forcing my users to keep the required backup files to a limit
of 2GB each - so you think that one server should be able to handle all
that.

What i was thinking initially was to use the 7200/75 for backing up my
appletalk clients onto tape - that is max of 2Gb total overnight an dthen
having a another server hadnle the 8gb over the 100base - Dont thik one
server could handle both over night or am i wrong?

regards
David