HI,

I am getting 2.1Mb/min on my appletalk network - on this network i have the
2gb i need to backup - and my dtp clients who are running on the 100 base i
was getting about 40mb/min - and here i need to be able to backup 8GB on
this network.

I was just wondering  - this is just a thought. Would it be possible to have
retrospect backing up through two netwrok cards - that is my 7200 has two
etherenet cards the n built 10 base and an additional 100 base network -
woudl it be possible to have retrospect work through both, backing up the
slow appletalk network clients through the 10 base onto tape and the fast
100base etherenet card taking care of my dtp clients straight onto a fast
scsi disk drive? Is that possible?

Regards, and thanks
David