Oh, you know what? I think I'm confusing this with notification that a
folder was backed up. One of my laptop users has seven folders being backed
up by a backup server script. He would get a notification for every folder.
It was annoying. He turned it off in the preferences.

Yes, the screen saver comes on when a user shuts down and leaves the client
running. However, I see that with multiple folders all set to be backed up
by a backup *server* script (not a regular script), the computer gets shut
down after the first one. Thus, the following folders don't get backed up
until the next day.

Scott Ponzani