Instead of using volumes to backup, use selectors.  Meaning, each
folder you are backing up is viewed as a volume, so Retrospect
finishes the backup for that volume and then restarts for the next
folder.

By using selectors instead, you can have it backup the users volume,
but using selected folders only.  This would make all those messages
go away, plus I think it would speed the backup up by quite a bit as
well as it does not have to log off and then log back into the client
for each folder.

Making a selector to select each folder is fairly easy.  You can also
make the selector only do the selection on selected laptops. (hehe,
just had to say that).

Matt