Eric Ullman wrote:

> Hi John,
> I'm trying to understand something. Can you tell me *why* you want to
> perform a complete backup every night? Why not incrementals?
> Thanks!
> Eric Ullman
> Dantz Development

I can think of one good reason - it (incrementals) doesn't work.  At least any of the
times I've tried, I've come in the next morning to find a total mess with no backup.
After a week of trying and no backups, I gave up.  No knock on Dantz here, just that it
has never worked for me and I wouldn't recommend it.  YMMV.
Craig Gaevert, A.I.A.
TLCD Architecture
Santa Rosa, CA

Search:  <>