Hi Erik,

maybe I miss some point here, but I wonder why there is no possibility to take some notes for each account, e.g. a field that is displayed as a small text box where the user can put more text than a short desciption. For example, users might want to store transaction numbers or other lists where it could be inconvenient to restrict the field to 256 characters (at least the inserting/display/editing in a single line field becomes a bit cumbersomely for longer texts).
You mentioned that it will be possible to create custom fields, I hope this still holds true, although it's not yet mentioned in the draft. So maybe it would be a good idea to be able to define not only the type of informatino, but also length and style of display (i.e. something like short field, long field, list, text box).

Thanks for all your effort on relevation!

Marco