On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 09:40 +0800, Marco Moebus wrote:
> maybe I miss some point here, but I wonder why there is no possibility
> to take some notes for each account, e.g. a field that is displayed as
> a small text box where the user can put more text than a short
> desciption. For example, users might want to store transaction numbers
> or other lists where it could be inconvenient to restrict the field to
> 256 characters (at least the inserting/display/editing in a single
> line field becomes a bit cumbersomely for longer texts).

Yeah, in 0.5.0 accounts get a new field for storing long notes like

> You mentioned that it will be possible to create custom fields, I hope
> this still holds true, although it's not yet mentioned in the draft.
> So maybe it would be a good idea to be able to define not only the
> type of informatino, but also length and style of display (i.e.
> something like short field, long field, list, text box).

Yep, I've planned support for letting you define the entry type for
custom fields, but I haven't worked out all the details yet. I'll post a
preview once I have something ready.

Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

enthusiastic about."
                                                  -- Albert Einstein