It looks like your configuration is set up to log server connections/errors
to an SQL database, and it's not configured correctly. So that's what most
of those errors are. I don't see anything in there that would tell us more
here.

Generally, if your e-mail address is set for the administrator contact info
in General Settings, and DEBUG is False, you would receive an e-mail with
the error info. But of course that implies that you have e-mail working :)
The other method is to set DEBUG to True and then click the button on that
error banner for seeing more info, but if the page is jumping away, that
won't work so well.

I don't have a working solution off-hand that I can recommend. I'll give it
some thought.

Is there another e-mail server you can use that's internal?