Alright, finally I got some more time off work to review it. Not sure what is the problem. If I give incorrect SMTP details, reviewboard fails with the exception:
Traceback: File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response 86. response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg/django/views/decorators/cache.py" in _wrapped_view_func 44. response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Djblets-0.5beta1-py2.5.egg/djblets/webapi/decorators.py" in _checklogin 32. response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0beta2-py2.5.egg/reviewboard/webapi/json.py" in review_request_publish 493. review_request.publish(request.user) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0beta2-py2.5.egg/reviewboard/reviews/models.py" in publish 458. mail_review_request(user, self, changes) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0beta2-py2.5.egg/reviewboard/reviews/email.py" in mail_review_request 184. extra_context) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.0beta2-py2.5.egg/reviewboard/reviews/email.py" in send_review_mail 114. message.send() File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg/django/core/mail.py" in send 271. return self.get_connection(fail_silently).send_messages([self]) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg/django/core/mail.py" in send_messages 166. new_conn_created = self.open() File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.5.egg/django/core/mail.py" in open 131. local_hostname=DNS_NAME.get_fqdn()) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/smtplib.py" in __init__ 244. (code, msg) = self.connect(host, port) File "/usr/lib/python2.5/smtplib.py" in connect 310. raise socket.error, msg Exception Type: error at /api/json/reviewrequests/8/publish/ Exception Value: (111, 'Connection refused') So that means the mailing module is being called. When I give right details, it just succeeds without any error...but the mail is never delivered? On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Ritesh Nadhani <[email protected]> wrote: > Thanks Christian for all the inputs. > > I will work on it this after work later today and will try to find out > problems on my side. There has to be something stupid going on my side > as I believe people have been using RB without any problem :) > > Yes, I can also try with an internal server. Will come back with feedback > soon. > > On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> > wrote: >> It looks like your configuration is set up to log server connections/errors >> to an SQL database, and it's not configured correctly. So that's what most >> of those errors are. I don't see anything in there that would tell us more >> here. >> >> Generally, if your e-mail address is set for the administrator contact info >> in General Settings, and DEBUG is False, you would receive an e-mail with >> the error info. But of course that implies that you have e-mail working :) >> The other method is to set DEBUG to True and then click the button on that >> error banner for seeing more info, but if the page is jumping away, that >> won't work so well. >> >> I don't have a working solution off-hand that I can recommend. I'll give it >> some thought. >> >> Is there another e-mail server you can use that's internal? >> >> Christian >> >> -- >> Christian Hammond - [email protected] >> Review Board - http://www.review-board.org >> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com >> >> >> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Ritesh Nadhani <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> Hello >>> >>> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> >>> wrote: >>> > The e-mail settings being lost sounds like an issue we just fixed in a >>> > nightly. If you set the e-mail settings and then restart your web >>> > server, do >>> > they still disappear? >>> >>> Interestingly no. I restarted Apache couple of times and it kept the >>> record. Though after submitting 3-4 times, it loses it. Probably, >>> fixed in the nightly. >>> >>> So how do I go about testing it? Should I just get the SVN and do - >>> sudo setup.py install or do I have to upgrade the site also? >>> >>> This is a test machine so I can play around with stuff. >>> >>> > >>> > It's hard to say what's wrong with your e-mail settings. Can you check >>> > your >>> > web server's error log and see if there's any backtraces? >>> > >>> >>> Hmm, for some reason - the error message stayed for one second longer >>> and it seemed to be some server error. >>> >>> tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: child spawned but >>> unable to open database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: insufficient >>> configuration info to establish database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: child spawned but >>> unable to open database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: insufficient >>> configuration info to establish database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: child spawned but >>> unable to open database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: insufficient >>> configuration info to establish database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: child spawned but >>> unable to open database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:05:45 2009] [notice] Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) >>> mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.5 with Suhosin-Patch >>> configured -- resuming normal operations >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:06:02 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: insufficient >>> configuration info to establish database link >>> [Tue Apr 14 10:06:02 2009] [error] mod_log_sql: child spawned but >>> unable to open database link >>> >>> Does that help? I dont know how it can be database error because it >>> seems to be the storing the data correctly. >>> >>> > Christian >>> > >>> > -- >>> > Christian Hammond - [email protected] >>> > Review Board - http://www.review-board.org >>> > VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com >>> > >>> > >>> > On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Ritesh Nadhani <[email protected]> >>> > wrote: >>> >> >>> >> Hello >>> >> >>> >> So I created 3 users and added them to default reviewer group. I then >>> >> went to Admin section and added the Email settings. I added my gmail >>> >> settings and checking use TLS authentication. >>> >> >>> >> According to docs at >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> http://www.review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/review-groups/#e-mail-and-review-groups, >>> >> since I dont have any mailing list attached to the repository so it >>> >> will send mail to everybody in the review board. >>> >> >>> >> After doing the email settings, I went ahead and added a request. For >>> >> some reason, the process got stuck when I click on Publish. The >>> >> buttons are greyed out and nothing happened. Clicking on "View Diff" >>> >> threw up some error for microsecond which I could not read. Then the >>> >> publish/discard publish were gone and the patch was correctly >>> >> submitted. >>> >> >>> >> Hoping that the mail was sent, I check my inbox and nothing there. >>> >> >>> >> I repeat the process using the same patch and test and same errors. I >>> >> could not read the error :( >>> >> >>> >> Suddenly, it worked. But no mails. I went and checked the email >>> >> settings and BAM and everything was gone. The settings were changed to >>> >> the default localhost and port 25. Hmm. >>> >> >>> >> I edited the settings and tried to repeat the process and same thing. >>> >> First 3-4 times (though I could not repeat the exact number of times) >>> >> will give you an error (which will only stay for couple of >>> >> microseconds and go off). Then suddenly it works and the email >>> >> settings are lost. >>> >> >>> >> Setting the debug value to True as suggested at: >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/42fd2fd6ee5285bd?pli=1 >>> >> >>> >> Nothing special happened except that the error stayed for some more >>> >> time and I was able to catch a glimpse: >>> >> >>> >> Publishing of the draft has failed for some reason Error 0 (i think). >>> >> >>> >> Please contact your admin. >>> >> >>> >> If I go and remove the email, then everything works. >>> >> >>> >> Any idea how I can debug this problem? >>> >> >>> >> -- >>> >> Ritesh >>> >> http://www.riteshn.com >>> >> >>> >> >>> > >>> > >>> > > >>> > >>> >>> >>> >>> -- >>> Ritesh >>> http://www.riteshn.com >>> >>> >> >> >> >> >> > > > > -- > Ritesh > http://www.riteshn.com > -- Ritesh http://www.riteshn.com --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
