Thanks Christian for all the inputs.

I will work on it this after work later today and will try to find out
problems on my side. There has to be something stupid going on my side
as I believe people have been using RB without any problem :)

Yes, I can also try with an internal server. Will come back with feedback soon.

--
Ritesh
http://www.riteshn.com