post-review is usually run from the user's development box, not the server. It will connect to the server over http(s) and upload the review request.
-Raghu On Oct 8, 10:47 pm, Alfred von Campe <[email protected]> wrote: > I'm still in the process of setting up out ReviewBoard server > (struggling with LDAP/AD integration at the moment), but I'm looking > slightly ahead. It appears that post-review is the recommended way to > create a review (we're using Subversion if that matters), and I can > see that post-review has been installed into /usr/bin/post-review. > However, the server I installed ReviewBoard on is not a server that > allows users to log in, and besides, the user's sandboxes are not on > that server anyway. So how is a user supposed to run post-review on > his or her system? I'm dealing with a few dozen developers on a few > dozen Linux systems; am I supposed to install ReviewBoard on each > user's desktop? > > Alfred --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
