On Oct 12, 2009, at 11:42, Alfred von Campe wrote:

The error I posted yesterday is suddenly gone today; that is, I ran
post-review again in the same sandbox and the review posted without
errors.  I have not changed a thing on the server.  Furthermore, when
I went into the web interface and clicked on "View Diff" for the
first time, I got a similar stack trace containing "ClientError not
defined".  However, the second time I clicked on "View Diff" it
displayed properly.  So it looks like I'm all set to announce this to
the developers, although it appears to be a little fragile still.  I
don't like it when things "fix themselves" and I don't understand
what the underlying problem was (or is) as it will probably come back
to bite me in the future.  Now if I can just get LDAP or AD
integration to work...

Happy user? Let us know at http://www.review-board.org/users/
Groups "reviewboard" group.