On Oct 12, 2009, at 11:42, Alfred von Campe wrote: The error I posted yesterday is suddenly gone today; that is, I ran post-review again in the same sandbox and the review posted without errors. I have not changed a thing on the server. Furthermore, when I went into the web interface and clicked on "View Diff" for the first time, I got a similar stack trace containing "ClientError not defined". However, the second time I clicked on "View Diff" it displayed properly. So it looks like I'm all set to announce this to the developers, although it appears to be a little fragile still. I don't like it when things "fix themselves" and I don't understand what the underlying problem was (or is) as it will probably come back to bite me in the future. Now if I can just get LDAP or AD integration to work...
Alfred --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.review-board.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.review-board.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
