Also, when you saw ClientError from post-review, that was output from the
server. So it's the same problem. I'd recommend restarting Apache just in
case it is an issue with one or two threads not having imported it
successfully.

I should also mention that the upcoming 1.1 release does a much better job
of dependency checking. It's impossible to create a repository entry without
first having all the necessary dependencies correctly installed. However,
there's nothing we can do about the above problem except to say to restart
Apache.