On Oct 10, 2009, at 6:10, Raghu wrote: > post-review is usually run from the user's development box, not the > server. It will connect to the server over http(s) and upload the > review request.
Yes, I realize that, which is why I asked how I can get post-review installed on all the developer desktops. But I've since found the answer: I can use "easy_install RBTools" to install post-review on all developer desktops. I think I'm getting very close (except for LDAP/AP integration). I had to build pysvn from source since it doesn't appear to be available in RPM format for Red Hat/CentOS and isntall it on the server. Now when I run post-review the request gets generated on the server (I can see it in the web interface), but I get the following error: $ post-review Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (105) Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached. What is error 105 and how can I find out more about it to get it fixed? I can't find any logs that would help me figure this out... Thanks, Alfred --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.review-board.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.review-board.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
