On Oct 10, 2009, at 6:10, Raghu wrote:

> post-review is usually run from the user's development box, not the
> server. It will connect to the server over http(s) and upload the
> review request.

Yes, I realize that, which is why I asked how I can get post-review
installed on all the developer desktops.  But I've since found the
answer: I can use "easy_install RBTools" to install post-review on
all developer desktops.

I think I'm getting very close (except for LDAP/AP integration).  I
had to build pysvn from source since it doesn't appear to be
available in RPM format for Red Hat/CentOS and isntall it on the
server.  Now when I run post-review the request gets generated on the
server (I can see it in the web interface), but I get the following

   $ post-review
   Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (105)
   Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

What is error 105 and how can I find out more about it to get it
fixed?  I can't find any logs that would help me figure this out...

Happy user? Let us know at http://www.review-board.org/users/
Groups "reviewboard" group.