OK, I am using ReviewBoardV1.05 My Repository setting on Administrator
UI is as follows:
Name:                     NewProductCode
cvsroot
Mirror Path:              /cvs_gz/export/home/cvsroot
Repository Type:          CVS
Username:                 myCVS_account
Password:                 myCVS_password
And, The machine of ReviewBoardServer is 192.168.3.20, Which had
installed cvs client but no CVS server(as you can see ,server is on
the 192.168.3.151 machine),That is all. Thanks for your suggesion.

Best Regards!