On 06/10/2010 03:24 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
Hi Stephen,

We're running on MySQL. I don't know why you'd be seeing such a huge delay with PostgreSQL though. Can you tell me which pages are showing delays? (Is it all of them?)

if it's the dashboard, there are some known slowdowns when reaching large numbers of review requests. If the diff viewer, make sure your memcached is caching aggressively.

One thing you could try doing is going into Settings -> Logging and turn on Profiling. Then you can visit a page with slowdowns and run with ?profiling=1. This should output to a reviewboard.prof file in the logging directory with some details on the SQL queries and the code paths hit. If you could pass that on to me, I could take a look.

Still working on this, but I thought I should mention. I get a 500 error on every page that I try to use ?profiling=1 on. Is this a known bug on 1.5 beta 2?